The Advance wetsuit is recognized as the best entry level suit on the market and Zone3 have worked hard to further improve the look, feel and performance of the suit in their new collection, while still keeping the price point as low as possible. As well as providing warmth, the wetsuit is designed to help you swim faster and with less effort. A new shoulder layout and underarm lining helps even further allowing for 8.5% further reach in the water and more comfort and flexibility. The Advance wetsuit has received much acclaim in the triathlon world with 220 Magazine awarding 95% and its coveted Best on Test award, stating that the Advance wouldn't feel out of place against many of the mid-range products available at twice the price. Tri247.com also have tested the wetsuit in the past and stated that the shoulder flexibility felt as good as a top of the range wetsuit from another well-known brand. The suit offers the key ingredients which make the Zone3 wetsuit range so popular, but changes to the materials and thickness of the product enable the suit to be very competitively priced. Features:
- New and improved Flex-Fit shoulder panel layout allows for a more comfortable and energy efficient swim.
- Innovative new Free Flex lining material used for the underarm panels to improve fit under and allow more distance to be achieved with every stroke, therefore improve endurance and swim speed.
- New laser cut collar construction for a more comfortable soft-close fit around the neck. This combined with the great fit on the body makes it is one of the most comfortable entry level wetsuits available.
- Slightly thicker panels are positioned to support the legs and hips and help to reduce drag and make swimming feel much easier.
- The use of SpeedFlo fabric on 70% of the wetsuit to minimize drag through the water, increase speed and improve durability. The remaining 30% made from high quality rubberized smoothskin neoprene.
- Eco Friendly Neoprene; utilizing the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is then recycled back into the suits ready for the next production, helping to minimize landfill waste.
- Zone3's trademarked Silicone coated Pro-Speed CuffsTM on the wrists to help increase speed of removal and therefore save time and conserve energy. Quick Release leg panels have also been added for easy leg removal.
- High visibility cuffs, ankles and arm graphics help to be seen more clearly when in the water.
- Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility and comfort.
- High quality YKK downwards zipper making the suit easy to take on and off.
- The thickness is 2mm around the shoulders and under arms, 3mm on the chest and upper back, 4mm on the torso, legs and side panels.
When choosing your size, please be sure to focus on your weight rather than height. Your weight MUST be between the high and low end on the sizing chart. If your weight is 4 lb. from the high side of the sizing chart you should go up to the next size. Your height isn't as important because the length of the suit can be an inch or two longer or shorter but the suit has to be able to accommodate the mass of your body, so please focus on your weight. Wetsuit Rental is the leader in wetsuit sales and swimming gear and rentals. For sizing questions please call us at 1-360-297-1818 for free friendly help!
|ZONE3 WOMEN'S SIZING CHART|
|SIZE||X SMALL||SMALL||SMALL MEDIUM||TALL SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE||X LARGER|
|CHEST (in)||31 - 33||33 - 35||36 - 38||33 - 36||35 - 37||37 - 39||39 - 42|
|HEIGHT (ft/in)||4'10" - 5'4"||5'3" - 5'6"||5'2" - 5'6"||5'7" - 6'0"||5'5" - 5'10"||5'6" - 6'0"||5'6" - 6' 6"|
|WEIGHT (Ibs)||101 - 117||119 - 134||132 - 154||119 - 141||132 - 147||150 - 172||161 - 183|
|CHEST (cm)||79 - 84||84 - 89||91 - 97||84 - 91||89 - 94||94 - 99||99 - 107|
|HEIGHT (cm)||147 - 163||160 - 168||157 - 168||170 - 183||165 - 178||168 - 183||168 - 198|
|WEIGHT (kg)||46 - 53||54 - 61||60 - 70||54 - 64||60 - 67||68 - 78||73 - 83|