Performance and comfort have always been top of the list for Zone3 products and the Vision combines these with fantastic looks and value. For this year we’ve taken inspiration from the top of the range Vanquish and translated some of the key features which made the suit so successful to create the world’s fastest entry level wetsuit. If you’re on a budget but still want to swim quickly and save energy during the swim then this has to be the suit for you.
When tested again 15 other wetsuits, Lava Magazine stated that “the Vision tops the list when it comes to value and for half of the price of many of the top tier suits, the Vision provides flexibility and fit that's almost on par with the best of the best”. Whilst Triathlon Plus awarded the suit their Gold Award with a 5/5 for Performance a 5/5 for Value and a 5/5 overall, the only wetsuit to ever achieve the full marks. The review stated that once on “it’s no exaggeration to say that this suit blew our swimmers away and was the perfect fit”
- Full Speed-FloTM coating to minimise drag resistance and increase speed through the water. One of the only fully ‘coated’ suits available at this price point.
- A new high stretch 2mm Free Flex shoulder panel and lining inspired by the top end Zone3 Vanquish wetsuit. This unique one-piece panel design extends across the top of the chest, over each of the shoulders and also down each side of the chest to allow for maximum expansion and rotation of the torso and increase reach in the water. Ultimately this results in significant improvements in the distance which can be achieved with each stroke, therefore improving endurance and swim speed
- Maximum 5mm buoyancy panels from the hips to the knees to help increase your core support in the water helping you naturally become more streamlined and swim faster and with less effort.
- Pro Speed Cuffs TM on the arms and the legs for improved visibility and rapid removal after your swim. Our unique silicone coated formula allows the wetsuit to come off extremely quickly, but can you beat our 5 second record? We believe this suit is faster than any other in transition.
- New laser cut collar construction for a more comfortable ‘soft-seal’ fit around the neck. This combined with the great fit on the body makes it is one of the most comfortable entry level wetsuits available.
- Eco Friendly Neoprene; utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is then recycled back into the suits ready for the next production, helping to minimise landfill waste.
- One of the best-looking suits on the market designed with a new hologram style metallic back panel to give improved visibility and an added element of safety in the water.
- Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility, durability and comfort.
- Designed with a high quality downwards YKK zip making it easy to get the suit both on and off.
When choosing your size, please be sure to focus on your weight rather than height. Your weight MUST be between the high and low end on the sizing chart. If your weight is 4 lb. from the high side of the sizing chart you should go up to the next size. Your height isn't as important because the length of the suit can be an inch or two longer or shorter but the suit has to be able to accommodate the mass of your body, so please focus on your weight. Wetsuits Rental provide the largest selection of wetsuit for sale and rent. For sizing questions please call us at 1-360-297-1818 for free friendly help!
|ZONE3 MEN'S SIZING CHART|
|SIZE||SMALL||SMALL / MEDIUM||MEDIUM||medium / tall||MEDIUM LARGE||LARGE||X LARGE||XX LARGE|
|CHEST (in)||31 - 36||35 - 38||38 - 40||38 - 40||40 - 42||42 - 44||44 - 48||46 - 50|
|HEIGHT (ft/in)||5'4" - 5'8"||5'7" - 5'10"||5'8" - 6'0"||5'9" - 6'3"||5'8" - 6'2"||5'10" - 6'3"||6'0" - 6'5"||6'0" - 6'5"|
|WEIGHT (Ibs)||121 - 143||136 - 154||150 - 163||150 - 172||165 - 180||180 - 198||202 - 220||213 - 253|
|CHEST (cm)||79 - 91||89 - 97||97 - 102||97 - 102||102 - 107||107 - 112||112 - 122||117 - 127|
|HEIGHT (cm)||163 - 173||170 - 178||173 - 183||175 - 191||173 - 188||178 - 191||183 - 196||183 - 196|
|WEIGHT (kg)||55 - 65||62 - 70||68 - 74||68 - 78||75 - 82||82 - 90||92 - 100||97 - 115|