With Tenacious Tape Iron-On Neoprene Patch, previously called Iron Mend by M Essentials, Gear Aid provides you an ability to fix rips, holes and tears on anything made of neoprene. Just cut the neoprene patch to fit, and use your home iron to create a permanent repair. The T-Tape Iron-On Neoprene Patch is also perfect for reinforcing high-wear areas, like elbows, knees and under arms. Our iron-on patch is lined with BARRITEX for extra abrasion resistance. Gearaid designed the T-Tape Iron-On Neoprene Patch to extend the life of your wetsuits, drysuits, waders, gloves, boots and accessories, so you can enjoy your gear longer and save money. Sounds like a win-win to us.
- Iron-On - Easily make heat-activated repairs at home to neoprene waders and wetsuits
- Permanent - Patch kit extend the life neoprene gear by providing a long-lasting solution to rips and tears
- Flexible - Stretches with material making it ideal for mending and reinforcing elbows and knees
- Reduces Wear - Designed with specialized lining that flexes and provides extra abrasion resistance
- Multipurpose - Cut it to size for all types of neoprene repairs; safe to use on drysuits, spandex and even lycra
- Material: neoprene
- Color: black
- Size: 10" x 6"
- Adheres To: neoprene, rubber, lycra, spandex and latex
- Application: iron-on
- Application Temperature: room temperature
- Washable: yes
- Storage: store in container
- Made in USA