I rented a wet suit from this company based on a friend's recommendation. I did not have a need to wear the wet suit as the water temperature at the triathlon was wet suit optional. The rental process could not have been any easier. The option of rent to own was a great option. I would recommend and use this company again in the future if the need arises.
I raced in Ironman Waco 70.3. This was my first 70.3 and as the date got closer we got more and more rain in Texas. The temp in the river plummeted and it was clear this race was going to be wetsuit legal with about 2 weeks to go. I reached out to Wetsuit Rentals and they had a suit in the mail in less than a day. It arrived quickly with a friendly note wishing me luck. I tried it on and everything was perfect. But unfortunately the swim portion of the race was cancelled so I never actually got a chance to use the suit. Sent it back using the package and label they provided. Couldn’t have been any easier. Great company. Great service.
Great experience renting our first wetsuits! The delivery and return process was super fast and convenient. We had a nice note saying good luck with our suits and their instructions on how to get the suits on and fold them to get them in the return bag were great! I would absolutely rent (or buy) a wetsuit from this company again!
Best rental experience ever!! I have rented from Kristen and Company a few times. Impressed every time. Westuit always fits great, in perfect condition, and is on-time. Return packing and labeling is all done and ready to go.
Compete in a quality triathlon wetsuit for a fraction of the cost of a new wetsuit. Based on your height and weight, we will choose the best suit for you from the 13 major name brand wetsuit lines we carry. Shipping both directions is included.
Rental Terms Agreement
- If you order 16 days or more before your event, your suit will arrive at least 11 to 12 days before your event.
- *HOWEVER, we can't bend time, so if you order 15 days or less before your event, then your order will ship within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) and be delivered 2-3 days after that - which may be less than a full week before your event.
- We do offer Express shipping and Saturday delivery options if you need it sooner, but please understand that Saturday delivery is not available in all areas. We are limited to FedEx and UPS abilities. Saturday delivery requires a call to us as it's not an option on our site.
- Likewise, your suit can only arrive a full 2 weeks before your event if it's ordered at least 18 days before your event,
- It can only arrive a full 3 weeks before your event if it's ordered at least 25 days before your event, and
- It can only arrive a full 4 weeks before your event if it's ordered at least 32 days before your event.
- Wetsuit Rental is not responsible for the safety of any customer wearing one of our wetsuits - but please be careful anyway :)
- We understand that small tears may happen no matter how careful you are but excessive damage to the suit will incur a fee directly associated with the damage. Irreparable damage to suits returned will incur the identified purchase price of the suit. Please treat our wetsuits like they were your own.
- Rental wetsuits are due to be shipped back by the Wednesday following the Event Date specified on the original order unless additional rental time was purchased. If the customer's prepaid return label is not activated until the Friday following the event or later, he or she will incur a $25 late fee. If the prepaid return label still has not been activated the following Wednesday, the customer will be charged the balance due on the value of the rental wetsuit. Wetsuits can still be returned after that time for a refund less a $25/week late fee.
- We ship all suits via USPS Priority Mail unless another shipping method was selected at checkout. We provide customers with a tracking number as well. As soon as the suit leaves our warehouse, we have no control over the carrier and delivery of the packge. Once the suit is delivered to the renter, you take responsibility for the suit. It doesn't happen often but sometimes these suits are misplaced or they "walk away" with someone else. We are happy to provide you with any tracking number to help locate the package. If the suit can't be found before the race, we will ship you another suit for $25 via USPS Priority Mail or Expedited shipping can be done at the expense of the renter. This is one more reason to get your rental orders in early as it allows time for any possible unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control.
- The wetsuit CANNOT be used in an obstacle race. Neoprene slices are fixable - gouges and scrapes are not. Damage fees are determined on a case-by-case basis.
- WetsuitRental.com is not responsible for the safety of any customer wearing one of our wetsuits - but please be careful anyway :)