Renting my suit was so easy and convenient! It shipped quick, and fit great. Mine was a little shorter in the legs than I would have preferred (it only went to mid-calf), but that really didn’t matter much and it fit fine everywhere else! Returning was easy too, so I think I would definitely rent from here again if I needed to in the future!
A late night weekend panic over the weather of my race the following weekend led me to order from wetsuitrental.com. Before ordering, I sent a message asking how quickly the wetsuit would arrive. I received a text that same night answering my question. The wetsuit arrived quickly and fit well. My panic ended up being for nothing as the water temp did not necessitate a wetsuit, but I was happy with wetsuitrental.com and will order from them again in the future.
GREAT rental and great suit! I used it for a vacation week on the water to do some open water swimming in a cove off the mid-coast Maine. The suit was comfy and worked great. Excellent customer service and easy to order, receive, and send back.
I am so grateful to have found wetsuitrental.com. I have always been a competitive swimmer but have never worn a wetsuit and they found a great fit for my four mile open water swim even though I am toward the very top of the weight range for their wetsuits. The first suit they sent was too large and although I was not sure that there were any other options for my height and weight, I emailed them anyway. I received a fast, thoughtful, and thorough response and they sent me a second suit that was just right for me. The second suit arrived in plenty of time to try it out before my swim. I really can’t say enough good things about the fantastic service provided by the good people at wetsuitrental.com and recommend them highly without reservation.
Compete in a quality triathlon wetsuit for a fraction of the cost of a new wetsuit. Based on your height and weight, we will choose the best suit for you from the 13 major name brand wetsuit lines we carry. Shipping both directions is included.
Rental Terms Agreement
- If you order 16 days or more before your event, your suit will arrive at least 11 to 12 days before your event.
- *HOWEVER, we can't bend time, so if you order 15 days or less before your event, then your order will ship within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) and be delivered 2-3 days after that - which may be less than a full week before your event.
- We do offer Express shipping and Saturday delivery options if you need it sooner, but please understand that Saturday delivery is not available in all areas. We are limited to FedEx and UPS abilities. Saturday delivery requires a call to us as it's not an option on our site.
- Likewise, your suit can only arrive a full 2 weeks before your event if it's ordered at least 18 days before your event,
- It can only arrive a full 3 weeks before your event if it's ordered at least 25 days before your event, and
- It can only arrive a full 4 weeks before your event if it's ordered at least 32 days before your event.
- Wetsuit Rental is not responsible for the safety of any customer wearing one of our wetsuits - but please be careful anyway :)
- We understand that small tears may happen no matter how careful you are but excessive damage to the suit will incur a fee directly associated with the damage. Irreparable damage to suits returned will incur the identified purchase price of the suit. Please treat our wetsuits like they were your own.
- Rental wetsuits are due to be shipped back by the Wednesday following the Event Date specified on the original order unless additional rental time was purchased. If the customer's prepaid return label is not activated until the Friday following the event or later, he or she will incur a $25 late fee. If the prepaid return label still has not been activated the following Wednesday, the customer will be charged the balance due on the value of the rental wetsuit. Wetsuits can still be returned after that time for a refund less a $25/week late fee.
- We ship all suits via USPS Priority Mail unless another shipping method was selected at checkout. We provide customers with a tracking number as well. As soon as the suit leaves our warehouse, we have no control over the carrier and delivery of the packge. Once the suit is delivered to the renter, you take responsibility for the suit. It doesn't happen often but sometimes these suits are misplaced or they "walk away" with someone else. We are happy to provide you with any tracking number to help locate the package. If the suit can't be found before the race, we will ship you another suit for $25 via USPS Priority Mail or Expedited shipping can be done at the expense of the renter. This is one more reason to get your rental orders in early as it allows time for any possible unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control.
- The wetsuit CANNOT be used in an obstacle race. Neoprene slices are fixable - gouges and scrapes are not. Damage fees are determined on a case-by-case basis.
- WetsuitRental.com is not responsible for the safety of any customer wearing one of our wetsuits - but please be careful anyway :)