Easy order, fit was perfect. Suit arrive quickly. Easy return. Would definitely rent again!
Thank you! Everything about the rental process was personalized and easy!
I am so very happy I rented a wetsuit from this company! The service was phenomenal and they could not have made the process any easier. Even received a nice personal note from Chris informing me she used to live in Ohio and wished me luck. Thanks, Chris! I not only finished the race but won for my age division. No competition though as I am 73 years old and there were no other competitors.! Thanks for helping to make my dream a reality. You’re the best!!!
I was planning on buying a wetsuit, but I wasn't ready to commit. My wetsuit came in 2 days and fit me almost perfectly. I had to duct tape the seal around my writs to prevent water from flooding in. Otherwise it was great. They also sent me a hand written note wish me luck on my race. I recommend renting a wetsuit especially if you aren't ready to spend $300+ on a wetsuit.
Compete in a quality triathlon wetsuit for a fraction of the cost of a new wetsuit. Based on your height and weight, we will choose the best suit for you from the 13 major name brand wetsuit lines we carry. Shipping both directions is included.
Rental Terms Agreement
- If you order 16 days or more before your event, your suit will arrive at least 11 to 12 days before your event.
- *HOWEVER, we can't bend time, so if you order 15 days or less before your event, then your order will ship within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) and be delivered 2-3 days after that - which may be less than a full week before your event.
- We do offer Express shipping and Saturday delivery options if you need it sooner, but please understand that Saturday delivery is not available in all areas. We are limited to FedEx and UPS abilities. Saturday delivery requires a call to us as it's not an option on our site.
- Likewise, your suit can only arrive a full 2 weeks before your event if it's ordered at least 18 days before your event,
- It can only arrive a full 3 weeks before your event if it's ordered at least 25 days before your event, and
- It can only arrive a full 4 weeks before your event if it's ordered at least 32 days before your event.
- Wetsuit Rental is not responsible for the safety of any customer wearing one of our wetsuits - but please be careful anyway :)
- We understand that small tears may happen no matter how careful you are but excessive damage to the suit will incur a fee directly associated with the damage. Irreparable damage to suits returned will incur the identified purchase price of the suit. Please treat our wetsuits like they were your own.
- Rental wetsuits are due to be shipped back by the Wednesday following the Event Date specified on the original order unless additional rental time was purchased. If the customer's prepaid return label is not activated until the Friday following the event or later, he or she will incur a $25 late fee. If the prepaid return label still has not been activated the following Wednesday, the customer will be charged the balance due on the value of the rental wetsuit. Wetsuits can still be returned after that time for a refund less a $25/week late fee.
- We ship all suits via USPS Priority Mail unless another shipping method was selected at checkout. We provide customers with a tracking number as well. As soon as the suit leaves our warehouse, we have no control over the carrier and delivery of the packge. Once the suit is delivered to the renter, you take responsibility for the suit. It doesn't happen often but sometimes these suits are misplaced or they "walk away" with someone else. We are happy to provide you with any tracking number to help locate the package. If the suit can't be found before the race, we will ship you another suit for $25 via USPS Priority Mail or Expedited shipping can be done at the expense of the renter. This is one more reason to get your rental orders in early as it allows time for any possible unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control.
- The wetsuit CANNOT be used in an obstacle race. Neoprene slices are fixable - gouges and scrapes are not. Damage fees are determined on a case-by-case basis.
- WetsuitRental.com is not responsible for the safety of any customer wearing one of our wetsuits - but please be careful anyway :)