The Zoot Sports Wahine 1 Wetzoot features new graphics and Yamamoto SCS C38. Zoot's Aqualift provides maximum buoyancy, raising your legs and torso in the water for increased power and speed. The water tight neck panel eliminates neck constriction and creates an extremely low profile neck seal with SCS double closure. It sits flat against the neck to limit water entry and stop chafing. The front chest is 3mm Yamamoto SCS C38, center chest is 3mm Yamamoto SCS GLIDEflex, the back body is 3mm Yamamoto SCS C38 with 2 mm in the center back, sleeves are 2mm Yamamoto C38, under arm is 2mm Yamamoto C38, front leg is 5mm Yamamoto SCS C38, lower front leg is 4mm Yamamoto C38, and the seat is 4mm Yamamoto C39.
- Yamamoto C38 makes the suit lightweight, flexible and buoyant
- SCS hydrodynamic finish on chest and thighs
- Yamamoto GLIDEflex grooved chest panel increases lung expansion and shoulder rotation
- OKD - Optimal Kick Design ensures more power in your kick
- DORSALflex zipper allows the zipper to stretch with the body
- Durable Melco Tape and spot reinforcements
- Water tight friction-free neck with SCS double closure
- Aqualift buoyancy panels
- COMFORTcell Silver 100% Nylon
- Gender specific ergonomically shaped panels
- Includes gloves to prevent nail pokes
When choosing your size, please be sure to focus on your weight rather than height. Your weight MUST be between the high and low end on the sizing chart. If your weight is 4 lb. from the high side of the sizing chart you should go up to the next size. Your height isn't as important because the length of the suit can be an inch or two longer or shorter but the suit has to be able to accommodate the mass of your body, so please focus on your weight. For sizing questions please call us at 1-877-784-7808 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for free friendly help!
|ZOOT WOMEN'S WETSUITS SIZING CHART|
|HEIGHT (in)||4'10" - 5'2"||5'1" - 5'6"||5'6" - 5'9"||5'3" - 5'9"||5'5" - 5'11"||5'6" - 6'|