The Zoot Sports Wahine 2 Wetzoot features new graphics and Yamamoto SCS C39. Zoot's Aqualift provides maximum buoyancy, raising your legs and torso in the water for increased power and speed. The super thin neck panel has fuse welded SCS eliminates neck constriction and creates an extremely low profile neck seal. It sits flat against the neck to limit water entry and stop chafing. The front chest is 3mm Yamamoto SCS C39, center chest is 4mm Yamamoto SCS GLIDEflex C39, the back and center body are 2mm Yamamoto SCS C39, sleeves are 1.5mm Yamamoto SCS C39, front leg is 5mm Yamamoto SCS C39, side leg inset is 4mm Yamamoto SCS GLIDEflex C39, lower front leg is 4mm Yamamoto SCS C39 and the seat is 4mm Yamamoto SCS C39.
- Yamamoto C39 makes the suit lightweight, flexible and buoyant
- SCS hydrodynamic finish
- Yamamoto GLIDEflex grooved chest panel increases lung expansion and shoulder rotation.
- OKD - Optimal Kick Design ensures more power in your kick
- DORSALflex zipper allows the zipper to stretch with the body
- FLEXback design with 100% broken knit Nylon
- Durable Melco Tape and spot reinforcements for better durability
- Super thin neck with fuse welded SCS
- Aqualift buoyancy panels
- COMFORTcell Gold 100% Nylon
- Gender specific ergonomically shaped panels
- Includes transition changing mat and gloves
When choosing your size, please be sure to focus on your weight rather than height. Your weight MUST be between the high and low end on the sizing chart. If your weight is 4 lb. from the high side of the sizing chart you should go up to the next size. Your height isn't as important because the length of the suit can be an inch or two longer or shorter but the suit has to be able to accommodate the mass of your body, so please focus on your weight.
For sizing questions please call us at 1-877-784-7808 or email us at email@example.com for free friendly help!
|ZOOT WOMEN'S WETSUITS SIZING CHART|
|HEIGHT (in)||4'10" - 5'2"||5'1" - 5'6"||5'6" - 5'9"||5'3" - 5'9"||5'5" - 5'11"||5'6" - 6'|