The Zoot Sports Wahine 3 Wetzoot utilizes SCS Nano coating -- the most hydrodynamic and durable wetsuit coating available. Super Composite Skin hydrodymanic finish reduces the suit's underwater coefficient of dynamic friction for less drag and more speed. The Yamamoto SCS AEROdome chest/waist panels increases buoyancy and allow for maximum flexibility. The strategically placed 2mm Speed Release Ankle Panel speeds T1 transition with its 2mm super stretchy panel at the base of the leg. The super thin neck panel with fuse welded SCS eliminates neck constriction to create an extremely low profile neck seal. It sits flat against the neck to limit water entry and stop chafing. The front chest is 3mm Yamamoto SCS Nano C39, the center chest is 4mm Yamamoto SCS AeroDome, the back body is 2mm Yamamoto SCS C39, center back is 2mm Yamamoto SCS C40, arms/shoulders/sleeves are 1.5mm Yamamoto SCS Nano C39, lower sleeve insert is .05mm, front leg is 5mm Yamamoto SCS C39, lower front leg is 4mmYamamoto SCS C39, lower leg Speed Release panel is 2mm Yamamoto SCS C39 and the seat is 4mm Yamamoto SCS C39.
- Yamamoto C39
- 2mm Speed Release Ankle Panels
- SCS hydrodynamic finish
- Yamamoto SCS AeroDome in chest/waist panels
- Super thin neck with fuse welded SCS
- Super Stretch non-absorbent polyester interior lining
- COMFORTcell Gold 100% Nylon
- Aqualift buoyancy panels
- DORSALflex zipper allows the zipper to stretch with the body
- FLEXback design with 100% broken knit Nylon
- PROarm proprioception panel
- Durable Melco Tape and spot reinforcements
- OKD - Optimal Kick Design
- Gender specific ergonomically shaped panels
- Includes transition changing mat and gloves
When choosing your size, please be sure to focus on your weight rather than height. Your weight MUST be between the high and low end on the sizing chart. If your weight is 4 lb. from the high side of the sizing chart you should go up to the next size. Your height isn't as important because the length of the suit can be an inch or two longer or shorter but the suit has to be able to accommodate the mass of your body, so please focus on your weight.
For sizing questions please call us at 1-360-297-1818 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for free friendly help!